Member Loan Loyalty Program
are you eligible for a loan discount?
- Members who have borrowed from the credit union since 2005
- If the member has two (2) or more current or previous loans with the credit union, the member will receive a 0.25%* reduction off of the currently posted "As Low As" loan rate based on creditworthiness for any new loan applications submitted.
- Must be a member in good standing; no current delinquencies or overdrafts on any AFL-CIO EFCU account.
- 0.25% APR* rate deduction applies to all loan products except: Member Advantage Loan, Member Advantage Plus Loan, Pay Saver Loan, Lines-Of-Credits (Home Equity, Overdraft, Signature), Share and Certificate Secured Loans, and reduced rates for loan promotions.
- Auto Refinance program applies. Rate reduction based on the original financing contract rate.
- Not all borrowers will qualify for the lowest rate.
The program is effective 08/01/2015 and may change at any time without notice. Member must meet all AFL-CIO EFCU lending requirements to qualify. AFL-CIO EFCU reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without advance notice. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply.