Member Loan Loyalty Program
Are you eligible for a loan discount?
- Members who have borrowed from the credit union since 2005.
- If the member has two  or more current or previous loans with the credit union, the member will receive a 0.25%* reduction off of the currently posted “As Low As” loan rate based on creditworthiness.
Example; member applies for a signature loan and the credit score is 735. The current “As Low As” Annual Percentage Rate [APR] is 7.50% up to 48 months. The member, if the criteria is met, would receive a rate of 7.25% APR.
- Must be a member in good standing; no current delinquencies or overdrafts on any AFL-CIO EFCU account.
- 25% APR rate reduction applies to all loan products except; Member Advantage Loan, Member Advantage Plus Loan, Lines-of-Credits [Home Equity, Overdraft, and Signature], Share and Certificate Secured loans, and reduced rates for loan promotions.
- Auto Refinance program applies. Rate reduction based on the original financing contract rate.
APR is Annual Percentage Rate. The program is effective 08/01/2015 and may change at any time without notice. Member must meet all AFL-CIO EFCU lending requirements to qualify. This is a limited time offer. AFL-CIO EFCU reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without advance notice. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply.