NEW! Online Banking Platform
We are pleased to announce the launch of all new Online Banking!
Existing Online Banking users have already been seamlessly upgraded to the new platform.
Watch the New Online & Mobile Banking Tutorial
Account Management: Real-time transfers, loan payments, account history
- Users may set the account screen to a Grid type format or a Compact type format by clicking on Grid or Compact to set.
- Users may view all of the accounts (Primary or Joint) they have access to by clicking on the name in the upper right hand corner or the upper left hand corner of the Features section
- Users may view all of the Features listed below by clicking on the three lines in the upper left hand corner
- Users may reset passwords through the Features, Settings
Provides mobile and desktop lending applications
Allows users to view cleared check images
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Coming soon: Provides an integrated RDC solution without the need for third-party applications
Allows users to access bill pay form within mobile and desktop banking
Allows the user to move money between financial institutions using a single platform through ACH Origination
Set account alerts based on balances, transactions, and payment reminders
Built-in location services for ATM’s, branch and shared branch locations
Display account statements, receipts, forms and any other documents associated with the account
- Track income vs. Expenses and rolling daily account balances visually
- Track your income, expenses and rolling daily balances through the Suffix number attached to your account
- Click on the suffix number to review income, expenses and balances associated with the suffix and account
Change user name, password, email settings, account descriptions and manage devices