Member Advantage Loan
AFL-CIO EFCU Member Advantage Loan offers you $1,000 with no credit check, great fixed rate of 13.99% APR1 and a repayment term of up to 12 months!
To qualify, you must:
- Be an AFL-CIO EFCU member for a minimum of 9 months.
- No credit check is required; however, the loan payment history will be reported.
- Courtesy Pay will not be allowed during the term of the Member Advantage Loan
- Must be a member in good standing; no delinquencies and no recent overdrafts on any AFL-CIO EFCU account.
- Have an established direct deposit with AFL-CIO EFCU for at least 6 months.
- Must make payments by auto transfer from an AFL-CIO EFCU account
- Pay an application fee of $20.002 whether or not credit is extended.
- Only one1 Member Advantage Loan open at a time.
Member must meet all requirements to qualify. AFL-CIO EFCU reserves the right to terminate this program at any time without advance notice. Courtesy Pay will not be allowed during the term of the Member Advantage loan.
1APR is Annual Percentage Rate. The published rate is effective 7/01/2016 and may change at any time without advance notice. Minimum and maximum loan amount is $1,000.00. Estimated monthly payment for a $1,000 loan at a rate of 13.99% APR is $89.81. No credit check is required; however the loan payment history will be reported. Automatic transfer for repayment will be established at the time the loan is disbursed. Member must meet all requirements to qualify. Only one Member Advantage Loan may be issued at any time, per member or membership. This is a limited time offer. AFL-CIO EFCU reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without advance notice. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply.
2A non-refundable application fee of $20.00 is collected from every application regardless whether credit is extended. This is to cover the actual costs of processing.